Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Vintage canvas using Reneabouquets Beautiful chipboard board pieces.

Hi crafty Friends,

I was so excited to put some of Reneabouquest Beautiful Board Chipboard together to create a canvas.  Beautiful Board is so thick, I knew it would create deep shadows, which would show it's detail, and add depth and texture.  




I started by gessoing the empty canvas.  Then decoupaged some torn up old book pages over the whole thing.   I added some lace in spots over that.  Then gessoed another light coat over everything. 


Then the fun began with Beautiful board Bricks.  I used 2 sizes of bricks.  I put some book page pieces over a few of the bricks themselves. And some of the bricks I didn't set all the way back into their frame (or mortar). I left sticking them up a bit. 
Then Ivy Vine Flourish and Ivy Vine Flourish 2

Reneabouquets Trim-Sheer Romance Lace - White, Ivory Wild Roses, Gardenia & Leaves Flower Set,   Prima marketing   Art Ingredients - Art Stones and a couple of metal filigree pieces (I had painted white).
I die cut a frame from a canvas sheet to put the picture of this sweet boy in.  I covered the picture before I sprayed the whole thing with a warm brown tea stain spray ink.  And went over it all again with a dry brush of gesso.

Thank you for stopping by to look!
((HUGS))
~ Terry

Reneabouquets Shop-http://www.Reneabouquets.com
Reneabouquets Etsy Shop-https://www.etsy.com/shop/Reneabouquets
Reneabouquets Facebook Page- https://www.facebook.com/Reneabouquets.comandEtsy/


Items from Reneabouquets:

Beautiful Board Brick Elements Large Beautiful Board Brick Elements medium
Ivy Vine Flourish Piece
Ivy Vine Flourish Piece 2
Ivory Wild Roses, Gardenia & Leaves Flower Set
Reneabouquets Trim-Sheer Romance Lace White

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I really really appreciate it!!!!